The OREA Real Estate College has prided itself on being an innovator. Since its inception the college has been the provider of real estate education in Ontario and reports to two regulatory organizations: the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) and the Private Career Colleges branch of the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The college is proud to offer all students:
1. RECO-approved programs
The two programs delivered by the college – The Salesperson Registration Education Program and The Broker Registration Education Program – have been reviewed and approved by RECO. In addition, we continually monitor course content to ensure you receive the practical education and skills you’ll need when you enter the profession.
2. Flexible learning options
The college delivers the programs in three ways. Select the method that suits your lifestyle and learning needs.
You may select a different learning method from one course to another.
3. Easy and flexible course enrolment and tracking
Students in both programs are provided a My Portfolio account. My Portfolio is your personal and confidential one-stop communication channel with OREA. Go to My Portfolio to:
- Enrol for courses
- Select exam dates and location
- Access e-learning courses
- Access course resources (e.g., education forums, downloadable ePubs and PDFs)
- Transfer between courses and/or methods of delivery
- View marks and transcripts
- View/download tax receipts and other documents
- View a history of courses completed
- Update your contact information
- Review all college communication
4. Certified instructors
Gain the benefit of being taught by experienced instructors who are active members of the real estate profession and related disciplines (e.g., law, appraisal, property management). Our instructors have met rigorous certification standards.
5. Assistance with course content
Two services are available to you if you have any questions about course content.
Contact our instructor telephone support line and speak directly to an instructor if you have questions about curriculum content. Call toll-free at 1-866-444-5557 . The line is open Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Search the online education forums, accessed through My Portfolio. Use the search function to locate previously asked and answered questions or post new questions. You will need to create a student profile first.