OREA’s YPN helps you stay informed, grow your network, and sharpen your professional and leadership skills.
You can get involved in the following ways:
The YPN Blog helps real estate professionals stay informed about:
- Real estate best practices
- Real estate technology
- Policies and procedures
- Enhancing your leadership skills
- Making a difference in your community
Posting a guest blog or vlog can help you get your name out to potential future leads and build your professional network.
All OREA members are welcome to contribute by submitting:
- A 250–800 word article OR a 2-3 minute video plus description
- A colour headshot
- A 1-2 sentence bio about yourself
Contact email@example.com to discuss your idea or submit your post.
OREA reserves the right to review posts for spelling and grammar, and may make minor edits or changes. We also reserve the right to decline posts that are not relevant to our work or contradictory to our values.
The OREA YPN Committee is for forward thinking REALTORS® who want to strengthen the real estate profession and promote its value to Realtors and the public.
Volunteering on the committee can lead to:
- New professional and business relationships
- Greater knowledge of issues impacting the real estate profession
- On-the-job skills such as conflict resolution, group decision making, and team-building
- Enhanced exposure to membership opportunities, such as events and speaking engagements
- The satisfaction of giving back to your profession/community
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
YPN Leadership Awards
Each year OREA recognizes three individuals who have raised the bar in the real estate profession and shares their secrets to success. We select winners based on their contributions to their profession, community and their commitment to professional development.
To view the OREA YPN Leadership Award Criteria, please view this link.
In our video interviews, the winners provide insight and advice about how you can establish yourself as an industry leader. Winning an award is a great way to strengthen your CV while enhancing your industry credibility. Click here for this year’s 2018 Application Form and instructions. All entries must be submitted by Monday February 5, 2018. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
Information and Tools
Explore our online resource hub for information and tools that can help you or your local YPN take your performance to the next level.
Enhancing your Leadership Skills