Interested in running for a position on OREA’s 2023 Board of Directors? The following positions are available for election to the 2023 OREA Board of
Directors on March 2, 2023, at the Ontario Real Estate Association Annual General Meeting of the Assembly (the “AGM”) to be held in person at The Westin Harbour Castle, 1 Harbour Square, Toronto, ON, M5J 1A6.
- TWO DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE (each for a two-year term)
- ONE DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE (one-year term)
- ONE PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR from WESTERN ONTARIO (two-year term)
- ONE PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR from NORTHERN ONTARIO (two-year term)
- ONE PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR from EASTERN ONTARIO (two-year term)
- ONE PROVINCIAL DIRECTOR from CENTRAL ONTARIO1 (two-year term)
1 Members whose Home Board is the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board are not eligible to run for this position. The Toronto Regional Real Estate Board is the Home Board of the Central Ontario Provincial Director who will continue in the second year of their two-year term in 2023. The two Central Ontario Area Provincial Directors are not permitted to have the same Home Board.
Be advised that elections are not required for:
- PRESIDENT (the 2022 President-Elect automatically becomes the 2023 President)
- IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT (the 2022 President automatically becomes the 2023 Immediate Past President)
- DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE (one Director-at-Large will continue with the second year of their two-year term)
PROVINCIAL DIRECTORS from each of the following Areas will continue with the second of their two-year term: Southern, Northeastern and Central.
Applications are now closed
As you know, OREA remains committed to taking every precaution reasonable in the circumstances to protect the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, Members and observers from the hazards posed by COVID-19.
As we get closer to the AGM, we will follow up with details and confirm the health protocols, proof of vaccination rules and proof of exemption requirements, if any, that will apply.