OREA’s YPN helps you stay informed, grow your network, and sharpen your professional and leadership skills.
You can get involved in the following ways:
Don’t miss our next webinar, click here for details and to register.
YPN on Facebook
Hey you! Yeah, you!
Are you new to the real estate profession?
Are you thinking about the next steps in your career and looking for some direction?
Are you looking for like-minded individuals to connect with and learn from?
Whether you are a new REALTOR® or an experienced REALTOR® looking to share your wisdom, whether you are wondering about your next steps in real estate or have it all planned out, or if you’re just looking to be part of a supportive community of REALTORS®, then the YPN is for you!
How can you get involved?
Our YPN Facebook group is home to over 2600 REALTORS® who are always looking to connect with people like you. Join the YPN Facebook group to get exclusive access to opportunities like:
- Virtual webinars about topics like new technology, marketing best practices, navigating the profession, and more
- A community of like-minded YPNers across the province to network with
- YPN Boost; a yearly event for REALTORS® to network and celebrate the YPN award winners
- One-on-one discussions with members of organized real estate, sharing tips on how you can get involved and elevate your career
- And much more!
The goal of YPN is to empower the next generation of REALTORS®. We are the future of real estate. Don’t miss your chance to be at the forefront of innovation in the industry. Embrace the future and join YPN today.
YPN Leadership Awards
Each year OREA recognizes three individuals who have raised the bar in the real estate profession and shares their secrets to success.
We select winners based on their contributions to their profession, community and their commitment to professional development.
Charlene De Silva
To view the OREA YPN Leadership Award Criteria, please view this link.
In our video interviews, the winners provide insight and advice about how you can establish yourself as an industry leader. Winning an award is a great way to strengthen your CV while enhancing your industry credibility.
Past OREA YPN Leadership Award winners:
YPN Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program helps local boards and associations with their currently running groups, as well as, assist those who want to start their own group. this program will also bring unity and consistency to the provincial YPN movement through ongoing information-sharing and two-way communication. We encourage you to reach out to past YPN leaders for further insight and knowledge, they will be more than happy to help you out.
The YPN Blog helps real estate professionals stay informed about:
- Real estate best practices
- Real estate technology
- Policies and procedures
- Enhancing your leadership skills
- Making a difference in your community
Posting a guest blog or vlog can help you get your name out to potential future leads and build your professional network.
All OREA members are welcome to contribute by submitting:
- A 250–800 word article OR a 2-3 minute video plus description
- A colour headshot
- A 1-2 sentence bio about yourself
Contact email@example.com to discuss your idea or submit your post.
OREA reserves the right to review posts for spelling and grammar, and may make minor edits or changes. We also reserve the right to decline posts that are not relevant to our work or contradictory to our values.
The OREA YPN Committee is for forward thinking REALTORS® who want to strengthen the real estate profession and promote its value to Realtors and the public.
Volunteering on the committee can lead to:
- New professional and business relationships
- Greater knowledge of issues impacting the real estate profession
- On-the-job skills such as conflict resolution, group decision making, and team-building
- Enhanced exposure to membership opportunities, such as events and speaking engagements
- The satisfaction of giving back to your profession/community
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Information and Tools
Explore our online resource hub for information and tools that can help you or your local YPN take your performance to the next level.
Enhancing your Leadership Skills
YPN's BOOST Social Event
Be sure to attend next year's annual BOOST Social event. Date and time for late February 2021 will be posted mid December 2020. Be sure to come back and check for further information.